Reply To: Fish die-off in Wisconsin – 06/1/2005

October 23, 2013 at 2:36 am #706
Mike
Keymaster

from bridget – 06/11/2005′, ‘Thousands Of Fish … Thanks arufon
Hi Vicky and arufon

Yeah it is an amazing coincidence. I’m also troubled by the fact that the Game and Fish people aren’t connecting the dots.

I want to stay OT here, but as an example; looking at one incident of, say, an unusual death of a prominent scientist, it’s not really alarming~ put the 30 or 40 similar incidents together and bingo, you’re looking at an entirely different picture.

That is what one would hope the Game and Fish People would do with regards to the number of very strange animal death anomalies of all kinds of species.

I just gave myself an idea; since I am making a nuisance of myself with one or two media folks reCT’s, I might as well start sending emails to the Game and Fish Department with this data.

Vicky~ thanks so much for protecting the integrity of the data on SAD, asking for the AP and such. Very important issue, and as a former system analyst, this probably ranks high in your thinking, thanks.

We here in Arizona, we have had (I believe 11) lakes come down with Golden Algae. I haven’t had time to look at the information/history of this algae but it is on my list of to do’s. I’d like to be a little bit educated on the topic before I start in w/ Game and Fish.

Best to all
Bridget