New Chemtrail Contacts Made – 06/15/2007

• November 30, 2013 at 11:37 pm #1560
    Mike
    Keymaster

from Rocky:
    New Chemtrail Contacts Made

Sometimes, we all get a little overwhelmed when trying to educate others about chemtrails and weather modification. We all keep trying anyway and I admire that dedication in all of us. I thought it would be nice to start a thread about successes we’ve had in reaching out to someone with this information and getting some positive feedback.

I’ll start with Monday of this week. I’d been in contact with someone over the phone in Tucson for a long time but she was a political/constitutional contact. We lost touch for a little bit and then out of the blue, she showed up at my house Monday night! We stayed up until 1:30 AM talking about everything but at least a good 2 hours was dedicated to chemtrails. I was so happy that she not only listened, but she wanted even more info. I wrote down the usual websites for her to check out and I know that she is going to follow up on her own.

I could list so many more folks that I’ve met over the years but I’ll try to keep this recent. I would like to suggest that everyone get a folder together with pictures, copies of legislation, fliers, petitions, etc. and keep it with you at all times. You would all be surprised at when and where I’ve pulled mine out! ~Rocky’);

The forum ‘Strange Animal Deaths’ is closed to new topics and replies.